We are planning a hard Friday shoulder leg workout
The final hard workout this week. Standard combination: shoulders and legs. I will start the training with the shoulders workout, because the legs are not my favorite muscle group, therefore, in order for the training to be positive and without any irritation, we will leave all the stress for later. Although, I recommend, of course, to train the largest muscle groups first, because they need a maximum of energy, strength and endurance to workout them.
Legs and shoulders workout: If you want big biceps, bulk your legs.
Everyone knows this expression that you need to bulk your legs without fail, otherwise you will not see adequate results in pumping your chest, biceps, triceps, or back. The legs are the largest muscle, and as we know, the more muscle is trained, the more our body produces natural anabolic hormones, on the basis of which the whole body grows.
All testosterone is in the legs: bulk them – get fuel for all muscle groups and legs. Of course, if you have no problems with testosterone, your body gets it from the farm, chemistry that you inject yourself, then yes, you don’t need to train your legs for the secretion of the hormone. Have you seen how pitching with a strong, strong, swollen torso and flabby slender legs look wretched? The sight, frankly, is very funny.
Beauty is aesthetics, everything should be in harmony, have certain proportions. Strong muscular body – strong muscular legs. Many ignore the legs or avoid them in every possible way, due to some injuries and problems. I have sore joints, so I can’t squat with heavy weights, I don’t run, I train on an ellipsoid so that there is no shock effect from which the joints suffer.
But in the presence of these problems, one can always find an alternative, replace the bar with a bench press, or work with simulators, there would be a desire, so to speak, there is always an opportunity.
Shoulder and leg workout: training program for shoulders and legs
1) Warm up on an ellipsoid. Since we will train the legs, put a smaller angle and load so that the legs do not clog. We’ll work for 5 minutes to disperse blood throughout the body, start the central nervous system, and warm up the muscles.
2) Stretching, twisted arms, legs, pulled muscles, shoulders, etc.
3) Bench press from behind the head while sitting
This is a very traumatic exercise. Beginners are not recommended to perform it. If performed incorrectly, sprains and dislocations of the shoulder joint are possible. To reduce the risk of injury, this exercise is recommended to be performed only in Smith’s machine, which allows you to control the amplitude of movement.
In the absence of Smith’s machine, be sure to ask someone to insure you.
Before performing a bench press, it is imperative to warm up and stretch the shoulder joints from behind the head.
- Sit on a bench in Smith’s simulator.
- It is desirable that there would be emphasis for the back.
- Keep your feet firmly on the floor.
- Grasp the bar with a wide grip with both hands.
- Keep your back straight, do not tilt your head.
- As you exhale, lower the bar over your head.
- Do not lower it too low, enough to mid-nape.
- On the exhale, straighten your hands while squeezing the bar to its original position.
4) Sitting dumbbell bench press
Another good exercise for the deltoid muscles. Due to the greater range of motion, it allows stretching the deltas at the lower point more and also using the rotation of the hands for a comprehensive study of muscles.
- Sit on a bench with an emphasis for a back.
- Rest your feet on the floor, put your back on the back of the bench but keep it straight, arching your lower back.
- Take the dumbbells and bend your arms and hold them near your shoulders, spread your elbows and turn your hands forward.
- As you exhale, straighten your arms, squeezing the dumbbells.
- At the top, bring the dumbbells together.
- On inspiration, return to the starting position.
This exercise can also be performed while standing. Then there is the opportunity to cheat, that is, slightly squat and straighten your legs to help yourself squeeze dumbbells that will allow you to work with large weights.
5) Front dumbbell lifts
An insulating one-way exercise that targets the front head of the deltas. Lifting dumbbell in front of you picture
- Stand straight with dumbbells in your hands.
- Feet shoulder width apart.
- The back is straight, the gaze is directed forward.
- As you exhale, raise one arm forward.
- The hand should be slightly bent at the elbow, the hand is turned with the fingers down.
- Raising the dumbbell to a level just above the shoulders, slowly lower your hand to its starting position.
- Then do the same movement with the other hand.
- Do not swing the case. Only lift with your shoulder.
6) Side dumbbells swings
An isolation exercise that puts a strain on the middle delta beam.
- Pick up a dumbbell.
- Stand straight, arms with dumbbells along the body, dumbbells lie on the hips.
- The back is straight, legs shoulder-width apart.
- As you exhale, raise your arms to the sides.
- The elbows are slightly bent, hands are facing the floor. Do not lean back while lifting the dumbbells, keep the body straight.
- Bring the dumbbells to a level just above the shoulders, slowly lower your hands to their original position.
9) Front plate lift (for finishing)
- Stand up straight.
- Imagine that a pancake is a dial. Your task is to take it so that the palms are at 3 and 9 hours. Hold it with your arms down, slightly bent at the elbows. The palms are directed to themselves. Note: The arms remain straight throughout the exercise. This is the starting position.
- As you exhale, slowly raise the pancake slightly above shoulder level. Hold for a second. Tip: Avoid jerking or bending your elbows. The body is motionless.
- As you inhale, also slowly lower the weight to its original position.
- Repeat as many times as necessary.
10) Leg crossover
- Take a breath.
- 2) Now exhale, and begin to take aside the leg with the cuff only due to the muscles of the inner thigh area.
- 3) Return to the starting position, not putting the working leg on the floor, and turning it over the supporting (crossing).
- 4) Then put the belt with the cuff on the other leg to repeat it all over again.
11) Breeding on the crossover (rear bundles)
12) Breeding on the simulator butterfly (rear)
13) squat with a barbell or on Smith
14) Leg Press
15) Squats in the Hack machine (low legs, high legs, middle legs wide). The Hack machine makes it possible to work out all the muscles of the legs only by changing the position of legs. Therefore, on this projectile we linger the longest.
16) Extension on the simulator (quadriceps)
- The backrest needs to be set so that your hip fits completely on the seat. That is, so that the knees fit perfectly on the edge of the seat, and the sacrum is pressed to the back.
- 2) The position of the second roller (for which you bring your legs) must be set so that you rest against it with the lower part of the lower leg.
- 3) The angle in the knee joint should not be less than 90 degrees. The last thing to do is set the weight, depending on your level of training.
- 4) Choose your weight so that you can do 3-4 sets of it 15-20 times each. Large weights are not used in this exercise.
17) Standing leg curl, if any, often in the halls simulator for work lying down (hip biceps swing)
When working with legs, I prefer not to increase weight, but to work out the muscle more efficiently: perform each repetition slowly, concentrate to stay for a second – two at a point with maximum load, not fully squeezed so that there is no period of muscle relaxation, but it was constantly under load . This kind of “perversion” is a necessary measure, so as not to finish off the already not quite healthy joints. Mass, of course, is good, but health is paramount.